Podcast: Download (Duration: 43:19 — 63.0MB)
I’m always amazed at how impactful people show up in my life at the right moments. I met today’s guest on Getting Work To Work in a class on developing personal foundations. Her style of facilitating each session and creating a space of trust was a breath of fresh air. Lerae Gidyk is a coach and the founder of Soul Designs, a place “where leaders, individuals and coaches come to excel in their roles and lives, find their ‘what next?’ and develop new skills.” In this conversation, we explore her curiosity for human potential and the human spirit. She also shares about the confidence crisis we face in our society, the belief that there is a way through anything, and why she intentionally keeps her business nicheless to focus on the shared experience of human existence.
- Soul Designs
- Soul Designs Blueprint
- The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
- Brené Brown
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron
- Confident & Courageous Solutions (GWTW482)
- Dr. Kristin Neff
- Soul (2020)
- Photo by Sylvie V on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab