How do you feel learning new subjects and building your skills? Are you filled with boredom or pleasure? As today’s guest Hannah Fitzgibbon, a creative coach and teacher, shares in this conversation, enjoyment is one of the keys to successful learning. Using her superpower of curation, Hannah brings quotes, studies, and insights to help creative professionals learn what they need to unblock their work and what’s going on in our brain through the creative process. We also talk about the pillars of creativity, why we run out of ideas, and why flexibility and diversity matter.
- Hannah Fitzgibbon
- Hannah | Coach for Creative on Instagram
- Hannah Fitzgibbon on Facebook
- Sparketype Assessment
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck, Ph.D.
- Your Creative Brain: Seven Steps to Maximize Imagination, Productivity, and Innovation in Your Life by Shelley Carson, Ph.D.
- The Luck Factor by Richard Wiseman
- Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Healthy Brain, Happy Life: A Personal Program to Activate Your Brain and Do Everything Better by Wendy Suzuki, Ph.D.
- Wendy Suzuki Podcasts
- Julia Cameron
- You’re Not Listening: What You’re Missing and Why It Matters by Kate Murphy
- Photo by Dragos Gontariu on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab