Podcast: Download (Duration: 1:24:37 — 79.3MB)
What makes your heart sing? How do you want to live? Who do you want to serve? These are three important questions that fuel Gabe Ratliff’s life and work as a podcaster, filmmaker, and coach for creative entrepreneurs. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, Gabe dives deep into his journey growing up as a creative weirdo to launching his podcast and platform, The Artful Entrepreneur. We also talk about his insatiable curiosity, creativity as an act of sharing, growing community, and the power of sharing our stories.
- The Artful Entrepreneur
- Chase Jarvis
- Smart Passive Income – Pat Flynn
- Entrepreneurs On Fire – John Lee Dumas
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Steve Sweatpants
- Superfans: The Easy Way to Stand Out, Grow Your Tribe, and Build a Successful Business by Pat Flynn
- Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller
- The Boys
- Photo by Soroush Zargar on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab