What sources of inspiration fuel your imagination? For me, I read a lot of books and watch a lot of movies and shows. It always seems that I can pull something from the time spent in the land of words and pictures. But while planning for this episode, built around a wonderful quote from The Death of the Artist by William Deresiewicz, I kept thinking about something completely unrelated. It not only took me to unforeseen places in my imagination, but I also learned an important lesson: not all sources of inspiration affect my creativity in the same way.
- The Death of the Artist: How Creators Are Struggling to Survive in the Age of Billionaires and Big Tech by William Deresiewicz
- The Cold Vanish: Seeking the Missing in North America’s Wildlands by Jon Billman
- Photo by Peter Lloyd on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab