Podcast: Download (Duration: 21:17 — 30.1MB)
After listening to my friend’s podcast aptly titled The Great Reflection, he asked me, “What do you think will change after all of this is said and done?” My initial response was, “Well, I think, a redefinition of what productivity means.” Two weeks later and I’m still thinking about that question and my answer has shifted to the redefinition of everything. While I’m not going to explore everything in this episode, I’m going to explore 10 areas that are being redefined and how I’m able to wake up, get out of bed, and move forward one step at a time.
Ten areas I’m redefining in order to wake up, get out of bed, and keep moving forward each day:
- The Great Reflection (318) – Life Skills That Matter
- Change or Die: The Three Keys to Change at Work and in Life by Alan Deutschman
- Photo by Ricardo Gomez Angel on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab