“Fail fast and often,” they say. “But what if you don’t want to?” That’s how I usually respond to this mantra of the failure-obsessed entrepreneurs and wantrepreneurs. That said, eventually we all face failure and the accompanying lessons that educate and grow us into stronger people. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I’m going to share a few ways to learn from failure when you are in it and when you are beyond it.
Five Ways to Learn From Failure When Your In It and Beyond It:
- Recognize there are varying degrees of failure.
- Take the time to define success and failure for your life, your work, and your projects.
- Have a trusted person or small group that can help you see reality.
- Know when it’s time to quit, adapt, or evolve.
- Develop systems of feeling, understanding, and action.