As a leader, how would you describe your relationships with your followers? As a follower, what about your relationship with your boss? Today’s guest is exploring relationships between leaders and followers from a scientific standpoint and intentional relationship building. Sherri Malouf is here to share what she has learned in pursuit of a Ph.D. as well as in writing a book called Science and the Leader-Follower Relationship: The Implicit Social Elements® Explained. She talks about how our brain operates in relationships and the systems and models used to understand ourselves better and find common ground with others.
- Sherri Malouf, Ph.D.
- Science and the Leader-Follower Relationship: The Implicit Social Elements® Explained by Sherri Malouf, Ph.D. with Wally Bock
- Situation Management Systems
- Social: Why Our Brains Are Wired to Connect by Matthew D. Lieberman
- Behave: The Biology of Humans at our Best and Worst by Robert M. Sapolsky
- Photo by Scott Webb on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab