Podcast: Download (Duration: 56:19 — 53.7MB)
As a creative entrepreneur, do you have what it takes to last 40 years in pursuit of your dreams and goals? Michael e. Stern is today’s guest on Getting Work To Work and he shares the secrets of his success as a photographer and documentary filmmaker for over 40 years. From self-love to resilience, Michael graciously shares his hard earned wisdom: smile and dial, go out and get it, don’t put yourself in harm’s way, story matters, have a point of view, love yourself, and keep moving forward.
- Build a Better Photograph
- George Hurrell
- Man + Camera: A Photographic Autobiography by Victor Keppler
- Guillermo del Toro Cabinet of Curiosities: My Notebooks, Collections, and Other Obsessions by Guillermo del Toro and Marc Zicree
- Rainbow Over the Potala Palace by Galen Rowell
- Cash: The Autobiography by Johnny Cash
- The Joe Rogan Experience Podcast
- The Joe Rogan Experience #1353 – Rob Zombie
- Photo by Denys Nevozhai on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab