There’s a part of me that is extremely idealistic, in love with utopian ideals, constantly pondering questions about going beyond the bare minimum: What do you dream of? What impact would you like to make? What will you do after you make ends meet? How will I leave my corner of the world a little better today? These questions are at the heart of today’s episode inspired by a quote from the book, Humans are Underrated by Geoff Colvin: “Just think what more we could do.”
6 Questions to Help You Go Beyond Your Status Quo:
- What are you aiming towards?
- What are you sharing with others?
- What are you learning?
- What are you building?
- What are you becoming?
- How are you thinking about others?
- Humans are Underrated: What High Achievers Know That Brilliant Machines Never Will by Geoff Colvin
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab