Podcast: Download (Duration: 38:01 — 52.7MB)
Tsilli Pines is the co-founder and director of Design Week Portland, the Digital Creative Director for FINE, and was named a Person to Watch in 2018 by Graphic Design USA. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, Tsilli and I talk about Design Week Portland, a week-long event April 14-21, 2018, new experiments, the power of community, how her work is fueled by Design Week Portland, and how she fosters collaboration.
Several quotes from this episode:
- “How can we as an organization year-round map the creative landscape in Portland and make it publicly accessible, so people can see everything that everyone is doing here and have visibility into that?”
- “I like to promote formats that give people lots of different ways to feel included.”
- “I am creatively nourished by Design Week.”
- “I’m just bowled over by how many incredible people there are in Portland doing just world-class work.”
- Design Week Portland
- Design Week Portland Itineraries
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab