Ben Burns is the digital director of Blind and is instrumental in creating The Futur alongside Chris Do. If you haven’t heard of The Futur they are creating phenomenal educational materials for creative professionals. In this interview episode of Getting Work To Work, Ben and I talk about his journey from design school to being a veteran and Narcotics Agent, how being a non-creative sparked his creative career, and how fear is holding you back in growing your creative business. Ben also shares his excitement for Nerf guns and yes, I bought one after this episode.
- Making The Leap: Why I Hesitated by Ben Burns
- Ben Burns on Medium
- Day in the Life of a Designer – 24 Hours with Digital Director Ben Burns
- The Futur on YouTube (some of the best educational materials for creative professionals)
- Burn your Portfolio by Michael Janda
- The Win Without Pitching Manifesto by Blair Enns
- Marty Neumeier
- Value Proposition Design
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab