This week I had the opportunity to share my career journey with two groups of high school students. As I reflected on the different experiences throughout my career, I connected to something Jessica Hebert said: “Polymaths are just interested in the intersection of things. How do we get excited about knowledge and share that with other people? That’s what a good polymath is.” In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I go deeper into the intersection of things and ask a few questions about your professional and personal pursuits, what you’re excited about, and how you are sharing your knowledge with others.
- Interview with Jessica Hebert (GWTW131)
- “You are so much more than the sum of your economic output” – @robinoula
- Creative Mornings: Lucy Bellwood | It’s all relevant
- Khan Academy
- Stretch: How to Future-Proof Yourself for Tomorrow’s Workplace by Karie Willyerd and Barbara Mistick
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab