In today’s interview episode of Getting Work To Work, I talk with Matt Du Pont of UnusuallyDifficult.com about how to connect with people you want to know through effective emails and informational interviews. Matt brings his experience and expertise in product management, sales, and coaching to share how creative professionals and job searchers can actively improve their communication through strategic outreach, listening, and genuinely caring about others.
- The Unusually Difficult Guide to Job Searching
- Resources from Matt Du Pont including a special offer for Getting Work To Work listeners
- How to Get First-Round Interviews at Tech Companies by Matthew Du Pont
- 7 Key Elements — chapter excerpt from How to Get First-Round Interviews at Tech Companies
- Forwardable Introductions
- Errol Morris: How to Interview Someone
- SPIN Selling by Neil Rackham
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab