Occasionally when talking with others about producing a weekly podcast, I get asked: “What if you repeat yourself?” Just last week, a friend said that something I was talking about sounded familiar. At first, I started to get internally defensive. Then I started to think about a deep-rooted fear of repeating myself.
The next time you find yourself hesitant to work because you are afraid that you might repeat yourself, sit down and get to work. Even if you repeat yourself, you will learn something that can only be found in the process of doing something, anything.
- Austin Kleon Tweet from Nov 20, 2017
- Art & Fear: Observations on the Perils (and Rewards) of Artmaking by David Bayles & Ted Orland
- The Neal Morse Band
- Interview with J. Blake Fichera (GWTW111)
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab