Another excuse I’m fascinated with and have consistently told myself in the past is, “I’m not good enough.” This lack of self-confidence of the years has led to a lot of frustration, but as I learned to take back my confidence, my work started to improve and in many ways I took back my life. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I share seven ways you can take back your confidence and learn to stop making the excuse of “I’m not good enough.”
Seven Ways You Can Take Back Your Confidence
- Don’t let your lack of self-confidence become a habit.
- Identify and work to your strengths.
- Try new things in order to illuminate and refine your strengths.
- Realize saying you’re not good enough will drag you down.
- Ship and share your work. Don’t wait for perfection.
- Realize people make note of how you communicate and behave; confidence leads to people wanting to work with you and be around you.
- Push yourself outside of your comfort zone.