Podcast: Download (Duration: 34:23 — 49.7MB)
How have your work experiences set the stage for the work you do? Today’s guest on Getting Work To Work uses her positive work experiences to discover the good in people and connect to the core of who they are so she can set them up for success. Diana George is the Founder and President of By George HR Solutions, an author and a speaker, and she brings her passion for people to this conversation. We talk about the importance of listening, the role of deep questions, building great company cultures, and the differences between a job and a career. She even shares a few thoughts about the future of human resources in an automated world.
- A Company Culture That Transforms by Diana George
- By George HR Solutions
- Undercover Boss
- You Win in the Locker Room First: The 7 C’s to Build a Winning Team in Business, Sports, and Life by Jon Gordon and Mike Smith
- Photo by You X Ventures on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab