Podcast: Download (Duration: 48:18 — 67.4MB)
As a creative entrepreneur, how would you describe your business? How are you building momentum and thinking outside the box? Most importantly, how are you cultivating your mindset for success? Today’s guest on Getting Work To Work, Mark Hayward, is a business coach, podcaster, and consultant who combines his thirst for knowledge with a love for business and a fascination with technology to help people achieve their goals. In this conversation, Mark shares about his business journey and the entrepreneurial mindset he’s developed. He touches on the importance of building positive habits of momentum when producing content, how to become an ideas machine and translating them into action, and how slowing down helps you deliver high-quality and valuable work.
- Mark Hayward
- Absolute Business Mindset podcast
- James Altucher
- The James Altucher Show
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by Phil Knight
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Disruptive Entrepreneur podcast with Rob Moore
- Photo by Diz Play on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab