I’ve had this title bouncing around my mind for a couple of weeks now: Your Soul’s Adventure. It was sparked by something Nassim Taleb wrote in his book Antifragile about how he has reconnected with his “practical self, the soul of a practitioner.” Religious connotations aside, I’m going to explore my fascination with the soul, how it shows up in our life and work, and why it matters in the micro and macro views of the world.
- “Path to Maximum Impact” with Tim Kelley (GWTW242)
- “It’s All Life” with Tina Essmaker (GWTW245)
- Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder by Nassim Taleb
- The Book of Beautiful Questions: The Powerful Questions That Will Help You Decide, Create, Connect, and Lead by Warren Berger
- The (Seven Deadly) Curiosity Killers
- Photo by Félix Lam on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab