You know that dream for your life that you lie in bed every night hoping it comes true? Not only is it possible for you, but you don’t need all the details figured out before starting. And today’s guest will tell you why. Brittany Wagner is a motivational speaker best known for her role in the Netflix documentary series Last Chance U and author of Next Chance You. In this conversation, Brittany shares powerful insights into shifting your mindset from “last chance” to “next chance,” overcoming bitterness and perfectionism with decisive action, and looking for ways to grow by devoting time and effort to improving one area at a time.
- Brittany Wagner
- Unwinding Anxiety: New Science Shows How to Break the Cycles of Worry and Fear to Heal Your Mind by Judson Brewer, MD, PhD
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck, Ph.D.
- What Happened to You?: Conversations on Trauma, Resilience, and Healing by Bruce D. Perry, MD, PhD and Oprah Winfrey
- Brené with Oprah Winfrey and Dr. Bruce D. Perry on Trauma, Resilience, and Healing
- Photo by Sebastian Kurpiel on Unsplash