Do you have a structure for your perfect day? The other day I was having coffee with friends and they all seem to have the same question: How do you get so much done every day? My response, I have a pretty set schedule throughout the week. It’s not perfect, but I thought I would give a glimpse into my daily schedule and help you discover what your perfect day could look like.
My Daily Goals:
- Spend “my time” in the morning
- Keep in communication with clients
- Do what I agreed to do for them
- Meet my production schedules for The Curiosity Lab and Getting Work To Work
- Money Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom by Tony Robbins
- The Innovators: How a Group of Hackers, Geniuses, and Geeks Created the Digital Revolution by Walter Isaacson
- Abaddon’s Gate (The Expanse) by James S.A. Corey
- Julia Cameron’s Morning Pages
- Photo by Callum Wale on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab