“How can people work together better?” is a question that fuels the curiosity and drive of today’s guest on Getting Work To Work, Iggy Perillo. Iggy is a leadership coach who helps people discover what makes them awesome and creates psychologically-safe spaces for them to engage with difficult challenges. In this conversation, we talk a lot about books—and her awesome podcast all about books—how she shares knowledge and wisdom with people, and how to maintain energy through constant experimentation. We also talk about authenticity, her approach to mastery, and the importance of understanding what we can and cannot control.
- WSL Leadership Coaching
- Books Applied Podcast
- Metallica: Some Kind of Monster (2004)
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel H. Pink
- The Biggest Bluff: How I Learned to Pay Attention, Master Myself, and Win by Maria Konnikova
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck, Ph.D.
- Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover
- Curious: The Desire to Know and Why Your Future Depends On It by Ian Leslie
- Moonwalking with Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything by Joshua Foer
- A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future by Daniel H. Pink
- Photo by Matteo Vistocco on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab