What keeps you from showing up on social media? The amount of work it takes? The fear of people not liking you? Kris Bryant is a social media and brand strategist who shares her passion for being yourself and connecting with your audience. In this conversation, Kris shares her entrepreneurial journey and how she learned to show up for herself online. We also talk about marketing lessons and tools, tailoring your message for a specific audience while being yourself, the value of audience research, and how people go from followers to buyers. Kris also gives a few tips on reaping the positive rewards of social media while keeping your distance, especially useful for people like myself who struggle with the negative aspects of social media.
- Crush It With Kris
- Crush It With Kris on Instagram
- Crush It With Kris on YouTube
- Meta Business Suite
- Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen by Donald Miller
- We Should All Be Millionaires: A Woman’s Guide to Earning More, Building Wealth, and Gaining Economic Power by Rachel Rodgers
- Photo by Szabo Viktor on Unsplash