Podcast: Download (Duration: 33:04 — 51.8MB)
Tom Hubler is a family business consultant who helps family businesses discover generational success by creating a shared family vision, building emotional equity, and developing a plan for the business and the family. In this conversation, Tom shares his wisdom regarding the emotional side of business. He also explains the four plans family businesses need, the last challenge of entrepreneurship, and why having a new dream is essential. Whether you have a family business or not, Tom has a lot to offer you as you contribute daily to the common good.
- Tom Hubler
- The Soul of Family Business: A practical guide to family business success and a loving family by Tom Hubler
- Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- The Power of Regret: How Looking Backward Moves Us Forward by Daniel H. Pink
- Sacred Nature: Restoring Our Ancient Bond with the Natural World by Karen Armstrong
- Photo by drmakete lab on Unsplash