Podcast: Download (Duration: 12:34 — 17.3MB)
Every week I start my podcast with the same description: “…overcoming the barriers that prevent them from doing the work they were born to do.” In this episode I talk about the importance of finding the work you were born to do, the importance of doing work that impacts others, and six ways you can reveal the work you were born to do.
Six Ways You Can Begin To Reveal The Work You Were Born To Do:
- Follow your bliss.
- Listen to what people say about you.
- Identify where you are making an impact.
- Keep an open mind and never stop learning.
- Discovering the work you were born to do takes time and effort.
- The work is never done.
- The Power of Myth by Joseph Campbell and Bill Moyers
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab