Podcast: Download (Duration: 11:46 — 17.1MB)
What are the themes and patterns connecting the moments you choose to document? Today I opened my daily journal and starting reading the thoughts and quotes I’ve been collecting. Between Die Empty by Todd Henry and Ryan Holiday’s email newsletter, I’ve been grappling with a powerful question: What matters most to you? It’s not an easy question to face. The answers could be perfectly inline with who you are, how you show up in the world, how you relate to others, and the work you do. Chances are though they illuminate the darkest truth in the deepest crevice of your soul: there is no place in your day for what matters most to you because you either don’t know what it is or you ignore it.
Five areas that help you focus on what matters most to you:
- Goals (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly)
- Die Empty: Unleash Your Best Work Every Day by Todd Henry
- Ryan Holiday’s Email Newsletter
- Core Values List from James Clear
- Photo by Ryan Wang on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab