What lights you up? For today’s guest, his obsession with learning new things is how he answers that question. Jeff Straw is a man of many talents: photography, branding, music, and teaching. In this conversation, he shares not only his musical journey from sax to guitar, with a healthy mix of DJ’ing, but also how he built his photography business by carving a lane and finding his style, one project at a time. He talks about the importance of sharing and teaching through his vlog, helping unlock others so they can get creative, and how he wields his power of improvisation.
- Jeff Straw Branding
- Jeff Straw Branding on YouTube
- ICON Collective
- Simon Shackleton
- Create More with Jeff Straw and Simon Shackleton
- Epidemic Sound
- Jim Dooley on YouTube
- Peter McKinnon on YouTube
- Superfans: The Easy Way to Stand Out, Grow Your Tribe, and Build a Successful Business by Pat Flynn
- Photo by Solen Feyissa on Unsplash
- Curiosity Builders
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab