In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I’m going to share a few words about how we can keep hold of our humanity, creativity, and connection with one another in the weird and turbulent times we are living in. We are all in this together.
Six ways to stay connected to ourselves and others:
- Reach out to people through digital tools, such as Zoom, Skype, or FaceTime or using the good old-fashioned phone.
- Ask for what you need of your friends, loved ones, and yourself.
- Be patient.
- Plan for the future.
- Help others when you can and are able.
- Disconnect from the constant drip of news and social media.
- Fierce Conversations: Achieving Success at Work and in Life One Conversation at a Time by Susan Scott
- Photo by Kevin Hendersen on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab