Podcast: Download (Duration: 46:37 — 66.3MB)
How do you create meaningful change in your life and business? From helping people understand the environmental and social impact of sustainability on businesses to empowering departments and businesses of one to bring sustainable practices to life, Katie Secrist is curious about how people and companies both succeed and improve. In her work as Director of Strategic Partnerships at Sustainable Business Consulting, Katie develops relationships by understanding where people are at today with their sustainability programs. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, Katie demystifies environmental and social sustainability as well as discusses the importance of purpose, mentorship, and daily action toward your goals.
- Sustainable Business Consulting
- Certified B Corporation
- The David Attenborough Effect
- Under the Stars: How America Fell in Love with Camping by Dan White
- Photo by Paula Prekopova on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab