Podcast: Download (Duration: 9:28 — 13.0MB)
Have you ever noticed when someone shares something amazing, people always want to know what they used to create it? Photographers get asked what lens they used, illustrators get asked about brushes, painters get asked about brands of paint. In this week’s episode of Getting Work To Work, I talk about the value of using what you have today to create your work. Not what you wish you had or what you might have in the future, what you have today.
Five Ways To Focus On What You Have In Order To Move Forward:
- Take an inventory of your tools, knowledge, and passion.
- Realize there is nothing that will instantly revolutionize your work.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Seek feedback.
- Avoid debt.
- Chase Jarvis and Brené Brown
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab