Podcast: Download (Duration: 37:33 — 36.1MB)
For anyone on a growth trajectory, there will inevitably be moments where you are not qualified for the work that is before you. But those who persevere, surround themselves with people who have been there before, and even have a little fun in the process, succeed. In today’s interview episode of Getting Work To Work, I talk with author and entrepreneur Rachel Stewart about her book, Unqualified Success. We touch on the role our mindset plays in our success, how fear and failure are an important part of the process, and how the bulk of the work we must do around success is within ourselves.
- Unqualified Success by Rachel Stewart
- How I Built This with Guy Raz
- Shopify: Tobias Lütke on How I Built This with Guy Raz
- Photo by Steve Johnson on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab