Podcast: Download (Duration: 14:03 — 20.1MB)
Do you ever look at your to-do list, your dreams, or your life and think to yourself, “I’ve got this, I’m going to rock it, watch out world,” and then proceed to psych yourself out? I find myself in that position a lot lately and I’m not sure why. Sure, confidence is there, but so is procrastination and talking myself out of action. What will it take to go from psyching yourself out to un-psyching yourself back in the game? That’s what I explore in today’s episode of Getting Work To Work.
Seven Areas Where You Can Psych Yourself Out of the Game:
- Confusing new skills vs. old hat.
- Too much work.
- Not enough work.
- Thinking your problems are unique.
- Listening too much to the opinions of others.
- Photo by Pawel Nolbert on Unsplash
- The (Seven Deadly) Curiosity Killers
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab