Podcast: Download (Duration: 17:31 — 24.7MB)
As much as I love social media (give me that dopamine hit!), I’m noticing an alarming trend of people producing throwaway content to get noticed on social networks. Are we becoming a culture that only lives in the moment? In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I’ll be exploring this question, the throwaway content culture, and how you can build systems that allow meaningful content to thrive.
Five Rules of a Meaningful System of Content Creation:
- Every piece of content has a value.
- People are smarter than our apps realize.
- People will engage on multiple levels.
- Quality > Duration.
- Embrace content composting.
- Photo by Alfonso Navarro on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab