How often do you need to reinvent your business to survive and thrive? According to Chief Reinvention Officer Dr. Nadya Zhexembayeva, the answer is three years or less, depending on the industry. In today’s interview on Getting Work To Work, Nadya and I explore the topics of reinvention and thriving in chaos. From her early work in the intersection of business, psychology, and sociology to helping companies create continuous reinvention systems, Nadya shares her journey from the reinvention guru to the Chief Reinvention Officer. She also touches on the need for a reinvention mindset, how we can find clarity in our unchangeable and uncompromisable values, and the compound effects of small changes. She even shares what she learned writing The Chief Reinvention Officer Handbook: How to Thrive in Chaos with a global community of over 3,000 reinventors.
- Chief Reinvention Officer
- The Chief Reinvention Officer Handbook: How to Thrive in Chaos by Dr. Nadya Zhexembayeva
- Levy Innovation
- Elastic: Unlocking Your Brain’s Ability to Embrace Change by Leonard Mlodinow
- Photo by Stephen H on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab