Welcome to the 500th episode of Getting Work To Work. A heartfelt thank you to everyone who has listened to the show, been a guest, or inspired a monologue. When I set out on this journey almost five years ago, I had no idea that it would impact my creative life and work in such a profound way. As I reflect on what I’ve learned and experienced in every monologue and interview, I’m going to share a few lessons I’m currently learning about and how I’m continuing to move forward into the future. In every episode, it is my intention and desire to help people just like you get your work to work, no matter what you face.
Four lessons I’m currently learning about and how I’m using them to move forward into the future:
- Set your threshold of inertia.
- The secret to sustainable and invigorating creativity is small and consistent change.
- Consistency is as important for you as it is for your audience.
- You will get stuck and need outside assistance to keep moving forward.
- Tiny Habits: The Small Changes That Change Everything by BJ Fogg, PhD
- Beyond Your Imagination with Chris Martin
- Creativity Coaching with Chris Martin Studios
- “Do the Next Right Thing” with Dr. Eric Maisel (GWTW491)
- Creativity Coaching Association
- Photo by Pete Nuij on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab