As creative entrepreneurs, there are two popular ways to define the work we do: passion projects and paid projects. After my conversation with Gabe Ratliff in Episode 326 of the show, I’ve been thinking about a third type of creative project: the impact project. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I’m going to dive into each of these types of projects and why you need all three in your business.
Three Types of Creative Projects:
- Passion Projects (Value = high intrinsic, low extrinsic)
- Paid Projects (Value = low intrinsic, high extrinsic)
- Impact Projects (Value = high intrinsic, high extrinsic)
- “The Artful Entrepreneur” with Gabe Ratliff (GWTW326)
- The (Seven Deadly) Curiosity Killers
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab