Podcast: Download (Duration: 8:43 — 13.0MB)
In the middle of a busy week, my body decided I needed to rest. I don’t like to stop, I want to stay active and productive, but I couldn’t argue with the cold that kindly greeted me early Thursday morning. For four days, I slept, read books, and watched movies. I couldn’t believe all the fascinating things I started thinking about: the role of influences in creativity, why being a giver matters, love, boldness, risk, relentless optimism, The Beach Boys, and of course, Ted Lasso. May you find encouragement and inspiration in today’s monologue.
- James Victore
- Feck Perfuction: Dangerous Ideas on the Business of Life by James Victore
- I Am Brian Wilson: A Memoir by Brian Wilson with Ben Greenman
- Love & Mercy (2014)
- Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our Success by Adam Grant
- Drop Music Branding
- Business Made Simple: 60 Days to Master Leadership, Sales, Marketing, Execution, Management, Personal Productivity and More by Donald Miller
- Photo by Jené Stephaniuk on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab