Podcast: Download (Duration: 18:55 — 26.1MB)
Recently I’ve made some changes in my life and business, which got me thinking about all the theoretical stuff I consume—books, blogs, newsletters, tutorials—and never do anything with. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I share some thoughts on why theory is great, but action is better. Note: I got a little passionate in this episode, so there is some swearing throughout.
Four Reasons Why Turning Theory into Reality is Important
- Theory is incredibly important, but it’s not enough.
- Untested theories will not produce any results.
- You’ll never know how to handle an emotion or situation until you’re knee deep in it.
- Make something. Anything.
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab