Podcast: Download (Duration: 14:21 — 20.4MB)
You’ve probably heard the same quotes I have about inspiration and that it is for amateurs; professionals get to work. But this morning I was reading Wired to Create: Unraveling the Mysteries of the Creative Mind and the authors reframed the importance of inspiration in the daily lives of successful and creative people. In this episode of Getting Work To Work, I’m going to dive into the will and the ways of your creative life.
Three ways to find balance between the will and the ways:
- Ask yourself: Do I favor the will or the ways?
- Identify your balancing forces of being.
- Analyze your goals and levels of hope.
- Wired to Create: Unraveling the Mysteries of the Creative Mind by Scott Barry Kaufman and Carolyn Gregoire
- Adam Croft
- Photo by Banter Snaps on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab