From her early journey playing music to dropping out of college and starting a branding agency with Ashleigh Hansberger, Sunny Bonnell has lived an extraordinarily rare life. In this interview episode of Getting Work To Work, Sunny shares about her relentless approach to life and work, why the belief in something to say is more valuable than something to sell, and the importance of owning who you are in a world that wants to tell you who you are and what you can and cannot do. Throughout the interview, Sunny shares about the book she wrote with Ashleigh, Rare Breed: A Guide to Success for the Defiant, Dangerous, and Different, the seven virtues and vices of being a rare breed, and the unique stories they unearthed to help bring the book to life.
- Rare Breed: A Guide to Success for the Defiant, Dangerous, and Different by Sunny Bonnell & Ashleigh Hansberger
- Rare Breed Quiz
- Join the Rare Breed Street Team
- Don’t Think Twice It’s All Right by Bob Dylan
- Rules for a Knight by Ethan Hawke
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab