Podcast: Download (Duration: 55:52 — 52.2MB)
In today’s interview episode of Getting Work To Work, I talk with Mark Pomerville, an award-winning media producer, editor, and visual storyteller about the limitless nature of the storytelling experience. We also touch on what it means to take creative risks, the value and worth of every creative project regardless of the size, and how creativity and family can actually work together for one another’s benefit.
- Mark Pomerville
- Project Spark Studio
- Interview with Ben Keeline (GWTW109)
- The Next Picture Show Podcast
- The (Seven Deadly) Curiosity Killers
- Photo by David Clode on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab