If there’s one area of business that I always seem to be in a perpetual state of learning and expanding in is finance. It’s not just understanding what’s going on, but as today’s guest explains, knowing the story behind the numbers that really helps you reach your goals. Janette Gallardo is the founder of Vitta Solutions and provides business coaching and financial solutions for purpose-driven entrepreneurs. In this conversation, Janette shares her passion for improving the financial health of businesses. She talks about how she made the decision to go from the stability of a 20-year corporate career to launching her own business, how the environment we are in can affect what we do, and the value of partnership and community.
- Vitta Solutions
- The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level by Gay Hendricks
- Becoming Supernatural: How Common People are Doing the Uncommon by Joe Dispenza
- Photo by John Moeses Bauan on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab