Have you ever wondered what’s going on inside your brain? Well, Dr. Tara Swart has and she’s on Getting Work To Work to share about what happens when we choose to be curious, disconnect from social media, seek permission, and struggle with imposter syndrome. We also discuss her latest book, The Source: The Secrets of the Universe, the Science of the Brain, and how both science and spirituality informed the journey of writing and living it.
- Dr. Tara Swart
- The Source: The Secrets of the Universe, the Science of the Brain by Dr. Tara Swart
- Why You Need To Understand The Neuroscience Of Imposter Syndrome by Dr. Tara Swart
- Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup by John Carreyrou
- Own Your Weird: An Oddly Effective Way for Finding Happiness in Work, Life, and Love by Jason Zook
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab