Podcast: Download (Duration: 10:14 — 14.8MB)
Have you ever thought about the shape of your day and what brings you the strongest sense of satisfaction? Have you purposefully designed your day with a focus on core activities or do you allow yourself to be driven by the concerns of the day? As entrepreneurs, the intentional shaping of our day is crucial to long-term success and flat out enjoyment of our lives. But I do think it’s not something we spend nearly enough time thinking about, stress testing, and allowing it to evolve into what it needs to be.
The Three Core Activities That Get My Work To Work:
- Stephen Warley – Life Skills That Matter
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM) by Hal Elrod
- Photo by Paula Porto on Unsplash
- The (Seven Deadly) Curiosity Killers
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab