Podcast: Download (Duration: 41:25 — 59.5MB)
How does your brand contribute to a sense of belonging? How will it stand the test of time? These are questions inspiring Dimi Lazarou as he explores the secrets of symbols, language, and stories through brand identity design. From his early fascination of Batman and Atlantis to his interests in game theory and language, Dimi shares his journey of understanding how brands make connections so they don’t fade from our memory. We also talk about productivity, how he structures his day, and why discipline and accurately representing yourself are both critical components of efficiency.
- Dan Brown
- Albert-László Barabási
- The Formula: The Universal Laws of Success, Lecture at NYU
- Design Recharge: Taming Your Time with Dimi Lazarou
- How to Take Smart Notes: One Simple Technique to Boost Writing, Learning and Thinking – for Students, Academics and Nonfiction Book Writers by Sönke Ahrens
- The Art of Manliness
- It’s Okay To Be Smart
- Photo by Damiano Lingauri on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab