Podcast: Download (Duration: 42:43 — 61.8MB)
What does it mean for you to actively learn? How do you use your time effectively every day? Are you happy with what your brain does? Today’s guest on Getting Work To Work is not only asking these beautiful questions, but he answering them in unique ways. Konstantinos Kollias, who also goes by Kostas, is the founder of The Forest Method and helps creative entrepreneurs build thriving businesses by first growing themselves. In this captivating conversation, he shares about how he has learned how to learn through the power of research, active recall, and space repetition. He also talks about the power of mindset, how effort is the path to mastery, and the connection of our brains to the forest.
- The Forest Method
- Lives of the Stoics: The Art of Living from Zeno to Marcus Aurelius by Ryan Holiday and Stephen Hanselman
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success by Carol S. Dweck
- Diane Gibbs / Recharging You
- Tiny Habits: The Small Changes That Change Everything by BJ Fogg, PhD
- Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products by Nir Eyal with Ryan Hoover
- Tim Ferriss
- Kevin Rose
- Photo by Lukasz Szmigiel on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab