Podcast: Download (Duration: 55:27 — 80.1MB)
Do you know what your core values are? On top of that, do your employees, even your customers, know them? Today’s guest on Getting Work To Work is Darius Mirshahzadeh, serial entrepreneur, core values expert, and author of The Core Value Equation: A Framework to Drive Results, Create Limitless Scale and Win the War for Talent. In this conversation, Darius talks about his experiences in life and business that fueled his obsession to understand core values and create a technology that makes those values come to life. He gives you actionable information for powerful transformation from discovering the themes and designing the values to operationalizing those values and turning them into your business’s language.
- The Real Darius
- The Core Value Equation: A Framework to Drive Results, Create Limitless Scale and Win the War for Talent by Darius Mirshahzadeh
- The Karate Kid (1984)
- Cobra Kai (2018 – )
- Stagen | Conscious Capitalism
- Spiral Dynamics
- Makers: The New Industrial Revolution by Chris Anderson
- The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses by Eric Ries
- Photo by Sharon McCutcheon on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab