Podcast: Download (Duration: 41:48 — 39.9MB)
How are you discovering and solving the grand challenges of our time? This is a driving question that fuels David S. Kidder’s work as a founder, investor, speaker, and author. From the books New to Big, The Intellectual Devotional, and The Startup Playbook to the company he co-founded in 2013 called Bionic, everything he does is co-created with other people. In this interview episode of Getting Work To Work, David shares about what goes into discovering the future, how to ignite growth revolutions, why the special forces model works for his team, how forgiveness of failure is essential in learning and taking risks, and why he only focuses on things he deeply cares about.
- David S. Kidder
- New to Big by David S. Kidder and Christina Wallace
- The Intellectual Devotional by David S. Kidder and Noah Oppenheim
- The Startup Playbook by David S. Kidder
- Team of Teams by General Stanley McChrystal
- How to Change Your Mind by Michael Pollan
- How Will You Measure Your Life? by Clayton M. Christensen, James Allworth, and Karen Dillon
- Tools of Titans by Timothy Ferriss
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab