I’ve had the honor of interviewing today’s guest once before, participating in his business accelerator, and enjoying a day full of meals and walks throughout Portland last summer. Stephen Warley of Life Skills That Matter is a professional nudger and has been working on his terms as a solopreneur for 20 years. He helps people regain their work freedom by creating work that works for them. In this conversation, we dive deep into his passion for helping people discover their values, hear their inner voice, and embrace incremental change. We also talk about how his year of living as a nomad has impacted his life and work, the importance of outreach and collaboration, the role of experimentation and challenges in developing ideas, validating ideas versus your self-worth, and his upcoming business accelerator.
Previously on Getting Work To Work:
- Life Skills That Matter
- LSTM 30-Day Business Accelerator
- LSTM Lifestyle Calculator
- LSTM Podcast: Fight Off Failure To Succeed with Alex French (336)
- Jeff Harry
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
- Photo by Ilze Lucero on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab