If love is the most powerful force in the universe, why do we often leave it out of work? This is the question that Extreme Leader Steve Farber answers in his upcoming book, Love is Just Damn Good Business: Do What You Love in the Service of People Who Love What You Do. In this interview episode of Getting Work To Work, Steve and I explore the business case for love and how it’s the ultimate competitive advantage as we move forward into the future. We also touch on his background in creativity from singing songs to writing books, how he brings his creativity to the stage when speaking, and what he has learned about the impact of his work on others over the years.
- Steve Farber
- Love is Just Damn Good Business: Do What You Love in the Service of People Who Love What You Do by Steve Farber
- John Prine
- The Brothers Koren
- The Leadership Challenge: How to Make Extraordinary Things Happen in Organizations by James Kouzes and Barry Posner
- Tom Peters
- Happy Money: Zen philosophy for a happier and more prosperous life by Ken Honda
- The Obstacle is the Way: The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph by Ryan Holiday
- Photo by Sergey Zolkin on Unsplash
- Support Getting Work To Work on ChrisMartinStudios.shop!
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter: The Curiosity Lab