Podcast: Download (Duration: 45:58 — 68.5MB)
As a self-professed word-slinger for capitalism, Sara Rosinsky brings words and stories to life through her company, Shiny Red Copy. She is also the author of Unflubbify Your Writing: Bite-Sized Lessons to Improve Your Spelling, Punctuation, and Grammar. In this delightful conversation, she shares her love for words and the stories behind every single word. We talk about the origin story of her business, the power of mentorship, the ethereal nature of copy, and the beauty of limitations—not to mention her curiosity for typefaces and etymology. Sara has a lot to teach you throughout this conversation if you want to have more fun with your writing.
- Sara Rosinsky, Shiny Red Copy
- Unflubbify Your Writing: Bite-Sized Lessons to Improve Your Spelling, Punctuation, and Grammar by Sara Rosinsky
- What happens when you try to teach a procrastinator about procrastination?
- A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket
- Online Etymology Dictionary
- Cooper Black
- True Crime Obsessed with Patrick Hinds and Gillian Pensavalle
- Grammarly (my favorite tool)
- Photo by Amador Loureiro on Unsplash